Effective MLM sponsoring of others come as a result of –
Finding and filling your prospects needs. This is done by asking the right questions in the right way, in order to obtain the information you need, as well as to guide your prospects to the answers he/she needs to make an informed decision. If you do this right, it will put you on the road to success. This can be done face-to-face OR over the phone.
Here are my top 10 questions for an effective MLM sponsoring interview (you do not have to ask all of these questions during an interview):
1. What motivated you to reach out and connect with me today?
2. What would you say are your three most important things in life right now?
3. What areas of your life would you like to improve?
4. How does that fit in with your 3 most important areas?
5. Have you been in Network Marketing before?
6. What interests you about having your own Network Marketing business?
7. How much would you like to earn monthly for this business to be worth it to you?
8. How quickly would you like to be earning that amount?
9. How much time (on a weekly basis) are you willing to invest in your business?
10. What questions do you have for me?
Be sincere; be real and don’t hype anything. If you are new, don’t be afraid to express that, and share the success stories of others you are working with.
Create interest in your prospects; interest in you; your training and support as their sponsor; interest in your company. Most of all, create an interest in them being involved with someone who’s aiming for the top!
Did This Help You? If so, please leave a Comment Below and Share on Facebook.
Wanna Work w/ Me? –> Click Here <–
PS: By minute 17, we will unlock the SIMPLE 3-Step Process to Make More Money in YOUR Opportunity with this effective MLM sponsoring technique –> Click Here <–